Volleyball is still one of the most popular summer activities at any beach around the country. Although the first thing you have to take with you to play this sport is the ball, you need many other small things to add to your list. For example, you will not be able to play well without sunglasses for beach volleyball, which you need to pick in advance. The article will be helpful for anyone interested in playing volleyball outdoors.
The List of Urgent Equipment
Volleyball is a game widely recognized around the world. You don’t have to be a professional sportsman to play volleyball on the beach. However, you need to make basic preparations before you start the game. Here is the list of the things you will need at the beach:
- Ball. This is the first that comes to our mind when we think about volleyball. To play this game outdoors you need a specific type of ball. Normally, a good outdoor ball for volleyball is stitched. It can be made of any light material resistant to water. Some players still use the leather one;
- Sunglasses. Make sure the sun does not blind you, as it provides an advantage to your rivals. You have to pick the sunglasses in a reliable frame that will hold strongly on your head;
- Shorts. You have to feel comfortable while playing volleyball. It is highly unlikely you will be able to move for too long in suit pants. If you have spandex shorts that are stretchable, this is your choice. You can check specific shorts that absorb moisture;
- T-shirt. You will be sweaty faster than you get to the second round. Playing outdoors means that there is lots of sun, and you have to move fast. The best option is the T-shirt originally designed for sports. It will absorb sweat, stay breathable, and be light. If you play beach volleyball frequently, you can even design specific T-shirts for you and your friends with your logos there;
- Shoes. The right shoes provide you with half of the victory. There is no smartly designed floor on the beach. Usually, it is either sand or stones. This is why it is so important to wear shoes with solid rubber soles. The middle sole must be made of foam and the back is better to be made from nylon or mesh. The shoes can be breathable but provide a reliable grip, so you would not slide and fall during your movements;
- Protection. Sleeves, braces, and pads are an important part of an outdoor volleyball outfit. You have to make sure that once you fall down you will not scratch your knees and arms.
Going to Volleyball Party
If you want to play volleyball outdoors, you have to consider all the details of your outfit. Make sure you prepare yourself for the game under the sun on the sandy beach. Pay attention to small details so you would not get distracted by them during the game. This article will help you pack your bag.
Do you like to play volleyball? Do you have more items to add to the list? Share your list in the comments.